There are various positions open for the upcoming season of the International Squad Knockout Tournament.
The officials ensure the tournament is running properly and facilitates the complex task of multi-party tournament organisation. A specific task/job maybe assigned to you based on your skill set (i.e: Public Relations). Primary responsibilities include:
- Ensuring matches are being played according to schedule and proof is uploaded to the proper locations.
- Match management
- Referee management (ensuring there are ample referees for every team)
- Rules and standards
- Refereeing matches and sorting minor issues between teams.
- Enforcing tournament rules.
- Executing orders issued by the Tournament Manager.
Someone competent in video editing and graphic design is needed. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Creating promotional videos and clan advertisements for the tournament’s Youtube channel and Twitch streams.
- Creating banners/other artwork for the competition.
Someone competent in game knowledge, competitive squad knowledge, and casting skills. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Live streaming matches of the ISKT to Twitch channel.
- Uploading game recordings to official Youtube channel.
- Recording verbal interviews with team members/team captains/officials to add to game cast.